Pema Ts'al Sakya Monastic Institute is a unique and beautiful place, situated on a quiet hilltop near Nepal's famous Fewa Lake and in front of the Fishtail Mountain. It is an inspiring place where dreams can come true.
Pema Ts'al was founded by the Venerable Khenpo Pema Wangdak and Ven Khenpo Kunga Dhondup under the kind guidance, blessings and consent of His Holiness the 41st Sakya Trizin, the supreme head of Sakya Sect in Tibetan Buddhism. Ven Khenpo Kunga also serves as the principal as he leads young monks through their journey here at the monastery.
Pema Ts'al Sakya Monastic Institute has made a remarkable move by partnering with key players in the sports betting industry. This strategic venture is aimed at generating additional revenue streams to support the institute's charitable activities. It's important to note that the institute maintains a strict policy of responsible betting, emphasizing the importance of prudent and responsible stakes. The generated revenue is geared towards the sustainable operation of the institute, enabling it to continue providing education, support, and spiritual guidance to its community. With a focus on transparency and accountability, the institute and its partners are committed to promoting responsible sports betting activities, ensuring that the fun and excitement of sports betting align with the institute's core values and mission. All the information you need can be found at this link https://heartspaceberlin.com/2023/bets-review/bethelper-kenya/
Pema Ts'al is a non-profit educational monastery registered and audited by Nepal government since 2004. It was established on 13th March 1999 in Kathmandu, Nepal. In Feb 2002, the children of Pema Ts'al moved into their new home in Pokahra, Nepal. Presently, it has 87 students studying in the college and school level.
Pema Ts'al provides a comprehensive educational program for all our young monks that has been fully sanctioned by the Nepali government where they are educated in Tibeta, English, Nepali, Science, Social Studies and Maths. After completing both their class 8 studies and the Cycle of Training in monastic rituals, our senior students then progress to formal Buddhist philosophical studies in Shedra(college). These young men will continue their monastic college studies for a total of 8 to 10 years. The students receive Kachupa degree(equivalent to B.A.) after studying for eight years and Loppon(equivalent to M.A.) after ten years. If they study further more for 3 years, they get Rapjampa degree(equivalent to Ph.D.), the highest monastic degree.
The Primary Objectives of the Pema Ts'al Sakya Monastic Institute are :
* To provide free education and complete care for the Tibetan children of the most destitute families in Mustang and other regions through traditional monastic training combined with modern education.
* To create a model for the community, where education is highly valued by providing a better opportunity for learning through discipline, dedication and hard work.
* To inspire an awakening among the community and ethical values in this changing world.
* To awaken a consciousness in the heart of the students as they will be a responsible part of the larger community and uplift all humanity through prayers and blessings.
* To establish this institution in all fields of study as the future Mustang University.